Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BLOG TROUBLES IN RECENT DAYS - USE MOZILLA FIREFOX


I've been hearing from some friends during the past week that they have been having trouble seeing the blog.  One said he was getting weird advertising coming on the screen and another this morning said nothing was there at all.

I use Mozilla Firefox to look at the Internet and the blog was showing up fine for me.  But when I went to Internet Explorer (IE) I found no copy on the blog.  My photo was there, as was the Recent Posts menu on the left side, but everything else was blank.

I called my friend Dan, my "Blog Doctor", who has fixed things for me a couple of times before and asked him to check it out.  The blog showed up for him on Firefox but not on IE.  Then a half hour later he called me back and said it was back on IE.  I checked and yes it was.  Then a few minutes later it was gone again.  God knows what the deal is?

My first suggestion is that everyone should be using Mozilla Firefox to surf the web because it is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote openness, innovation and opportunity on the Web.  IE is a corporate entity.

If you don't already have Firefox you can download it for free here

If ever you can't see the blog, or it appears to have become an advertising agency for some corrupt corporate scheme, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY LEAVING A COMMENT OR SENDING ME AN EMAIL.

Thanks and sorry for the hassles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Firefox download said...

Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, even you dont have too choice above, use safari or opera, dont use IE!

6/21/12, 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home